熱門測算
八字精批 紫微鬥數 八字合婚 終生運勢

歐美電影經典語錄

解夢佬

據悉美國電影[勇敢者游戲]正式超越[蜘蛛俠1],成為索尼影業北美票房最高的電影。[蜘蛛俠1](北美票房4.037億美元)保有此頭銜已經16年,如今被超。[勇敢者游戲]目前全球約收9.5億,預估最終能為索尼帶來3.057億美元利潤。另一歐美電影[巨齒鯊]定檔8月10日全球同步公映,并發布了/深海降臨/版定檔預告片及定檔海報。不知在大家腦海中有哪些令你印象深刻的歐美電影臺詞呢?

一、《shawshank redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二、《forrest gump 阿甘正傳》

1.life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.jenny and i was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

6.you just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.it made me look like a duck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。(這是我最喜歡的一句話。我的qq簽名)

10.i was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊涂。

11.i don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。

三、《the lion king獅子王》

1.everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.i laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.i'm only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.it's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.you can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.yes, the past can hurt. but i think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.this is my kingdom. if i don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.why should i believe you? everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.i'll make it up to you, i promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、《gone with the wind 亂世佳人》

1.land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。

2.i wish i could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.whatever comes, i'll love you, just as i do now. until i die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.i think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. sir, you're no gentleman. and you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.i never give anything without expecting something in return. i always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.in spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, i love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.i love you more than i've ever loved any woman. and i've waited longer for you than i've waited for any woman.

我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。

9.if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!

10.now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. a world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.you're throwing away happiness with both hands. and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 

12.home. i'll go home. and i'll think of some way to get him back. after all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五、《titanic泰坦尼克號》

1.outwardly, i was everything a well-brought up girl should be. inside, i was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.we're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)

3.there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me. 

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

4.what the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

5.remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.all life is a game of luck. 

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.i love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who i'm going to meet, where i'm going to wind up. 

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.i figure life is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it. you never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. you learn to take life as it comes at you. 

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.we're women. our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.you jump, i jump.

你跳,我也跳。

12.will you give us a chance to live? 

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.god shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六、《sleepless in seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.work hard! work will save you. work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦干可令你忘記痛楚。

2.you make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。

3.destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.you know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

5.people who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛。

6.you know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

7.you are the most attractive man i ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士。

8.why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.when you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. so what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

10.everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的。

11.your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運。

12.the reason i know this and you don't is because i'm younger and pure. so i'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。

13.i don't want to be someone that you're settling for. i don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。

14.what if something had happened to you? what if i couldn't get to you? what would i have done without you? you're my family. you're all i've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

本文歐美電影經典語錄為解夢佬算命網原創首發,歡迎轉載但是請注明來源!更多精彩內容請繼續關注我們。

本文來自:解夢佬,原地址:https://www.jiemenglao.com/suanming/105170.html