英語表達熱烈歡迎的句子

解夢佬 0

1. 求幾句簡單的英語歡迎詞

我謹代表……,歡迎大家來到……On behal of。

,I am delighted to welcome all of you to。我十分榮幸地歡迎大家來到……I'm honored to have this opportunity to welcome all of you to 。

我非常高興地歡迎各位出e68a84e8a2ad7a686964616f31333332633636席……It is a great pleasure for me to welcome you all to。It gives me great pleasure to welcome all of you to。

我謹代表……,對各位的到來表示熱烈歡迎It is my pleasant duty to extend to you a cordial welcome on behalf of。我們非常榮幸地歡迎大家出席……It is a real honor and privilege for us to welcome you to 。

我代表……,非常榮幸地歡迎大家的到來,尤其是來自……的貴賓們It is with a profound feeling of pleasure and privilege that,on behalf of。,I extend a heaty welcome to you all,especially to the distinguished guests from。

作為本屆研討會的主席,我十分高興和榮幸地歡迎各位出席今天的大會。As the chairperson of this symposium,I have the pleasure and honor of welcoming all of you to this international meeting.歡迎各位參加……May I welcome all o you to。

我代表……,對前來參加……的各位朋友表示熱烈的歡迎On behalf of。,I bid a warm welcome to you all gathered here to participatr。

首先,我對各位朋友的到來表示歡迎May I begin by welcoming you to。

2. 翻譯下列句子1.他們受到熱烈的歡迎

他們受到熱烈的歡迎。

:They received a warm welcome.起初他們受到熱烈歡迎。:At first they were welcomed warmly.銀行家補充稱:“他們并不總是受到熱烈歡迎。”

:"They are not always welcomed with open arms," added the banker.削減所得稅的任何舉措都將受到熱烈歡迎。:Any reduction of income tax will be welcomed with open arms.我們的文化代表團受到熱烈歡迎。

:Eg our cultural delegation met with a hearty welcome.在中華人民共和國,“人民的汽車”也許不會受到熱烈歡迎。:The "people's car" might not find a warm reception in the people'srepublic.請采納。

3. 急求一篇英文的歡迎詞

我謹代表……,歡迎大家來到……

On behal of。,I am delighted to welcome all of you to。

我十分榮幸地歡迎大家來到……

I'm honored to have this opportunity to welcome all of you to 。

我非常高興地歡迎各位出席……

It is a great pleasure for me to welcome you all to。

It gives me great pleasure to welcome all of you to。

我謹代表……,對各位的到來表示熱烈歡迎

It is my pleasant duty to extend to you a cordial welcome on behalf of。

我們非常榮幸地歡迎大家出席……

It is a real honor and privilege for us to welcome you to 。

我代表……,非常榮幸地歡迎大家的到來,尤其是來自……的貴賓們

It is with a profound feeling of pleasure and privilege that,on behalf of。,I extend a heaty welcome to you all,especially to the distinguished guests from。

作為本屆研討會的主席,我十分高興和榮幸地歡迎各位出席今天的大會。

As the chairperson of this symposium,I have the pleasure and honor of welcoming all of you to this international meeting.

歡迎各位參加……

May I welcome all o you to。

我代表……,對前來參加……的各位朋友表示熱烈的歡迎

On behalf of。,I bid a warm welcome to you all gathered here to participatr。

首先,我對各位朋友的到來表示歡迎

May I begin by welcoming you to。

Ladies and gentlemen:

Welcome to ______!May I begin by welcoming you to。It is with a pround feeling of pleasure and privilege that,on behalf of。,I extend a heaty welcome to you all,especially to the distinguished guests from。

4. 翻譯下列句子1.他們受到熱烈的歡迎

他們受到熱烈的歡迎。:They received a warm welcome.

起初他們受到熱烈歡迎。:At first they were welcomed warmly.

銀行家補充稱:“他們并不總是受到熱烈歡迎。”:"They are not always welcomed with open arms," added the banker.

削減所得稅的任何舉措都將受到熱烈歡迎。:Any reduction of income tax will be welcomed with open arms.

我們的文化代表團受到熱烈歡迎。:Eg our cultural delegation met with a hearty welcome.

在中華人民共和國,“人民的汽車”也許不會受到熱烈歡迎。:The "people's car" might not find a warm reception in the people'srepublic.

請采納