英語優美的句子翻譯

解夢佬 0

1. 十句英語優美的句子有翻譯的

我愛你并不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。

I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。

No person deserves your tears, and who deservers them won't make you cry.

只因為某人不如你所愿愛你,并不意味著你不被別人所愛。

Just because someone doesn't love you as you wish, it doesn't mean you're not loved with all his/her being.

一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。

A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.

錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。

The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her.

永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。

Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.

你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對于某人來說,你就是全世界。

You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you're the world.

不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。

Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.

也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。

Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you'll be thankful.

不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。

Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.

生活中總會有傷害你的人,所以你仍然需要繼續相信別人,只是小心些而已。

There will always be people who'll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.

做一個更好的人,確信在遇見一個新的人之前自己是誰,也希望那個人知道你是誰。

Be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.

2. 求英語的優美句子,要有翻譯的

to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 嚴以責己寬以待人

prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富貴結朋友, 患難見真情

Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.

生命是非常美好的,如果生活中充滿了非常有趣的人的話。

Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.

人生就像剛剛下過雪的一片田野,你從哪里選擇走路,你的每一個腳印都會顯現出來。

Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

生活就是經常發生的一些偶然。

Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一個樂觀的人,即使被獅子逼上了樹梢,他也能欣賞美的風景。]

Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.

生活象一則寓言。它并不是由它的長短來衡量,而是由它的內容來衡量。

Eat to live, but do not live to eat.

吃飯是為了生活,但生活并不僅僅為了吃飯。

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

生活不是一個需要解決的問題,而是一種需要經歷的現實。

There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.

世界上的男人能夠為女人做三件事情,愛她們,為她們受苦,把她們變成文學。

literature 文學

When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.

當一個漂亮女人微笑時,某人的錢包就會流淚。

Nothing comes between you and success.

成功和你之間沒有距離。

There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].

世界上只有一種善,那就是知識,世界上只有一種惡,那就是愚昧。

No road is long with good company.

company 公司,朋友,陪伴

有良友相伴,路途雖遠并不遙遠。

With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.

有了朋友,生命才完整。

3. 給一些優美的英語句子,最好翻譯

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won''t make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can''t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。

4. 優美的英語句子(加翻譯)

Don't trouble troubles untill trouble troubles you.

An ounce of wit tha is bought, is worth a pound that is tought.

That rings a bell.

Gild the lily.

follow your heart,but you have to find your heart before you can follow it

不算優美,但還算有用。

5. 求描寫風景的優美英語句子

At the Edge of the SeaThe shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been an earth and se a there has been this place of the meeting of land and water. Yet it is a world that keeps alive the sense of continuing creation and of the relentless drive of life. Each time that I enter it, I gain some new awareness of its beauty and it sdeeper meanings, sensing that intricate fabric of life by which one creature is linked with another, and each with its surroundings.In my thoughts of the shore, one place stands apart for its revelation of exquisite beauty. It is a pool hidden within a cave that one can visit only rarely and briefly when the lowest of the year's low tides fall below it, and perhaps from that very fact it acquires some of its special beauty. Choosing such a tide , I hoped for a glimpse of the pool. The ebb was to fall early in the morning. I knew that if the wind held from the northwest and no interfering swell ran in f rom a distant storm the level of the sea should drop below the entrance to the pool. There had been sudden ominous showers in the night, with rain like handfuls of gravel flung on the roof. When I looked out into the early morning the sky was full of a gray dawn light but the sun had not yet risen. Water and air were pallid. Across the bay the moon was a luminous disc in the western sky, suspended above the dim line of distant shore — the full August moon, drawing the tide to the low, low levels of the threshold of the alien sea world. As I watched, a gull flew by, above the spruces. Its breast was rosy with the light of the unrisen sun. The day was, after all, to be fair.Later, as I stood above the tide near the entrance to the pool, the promise of that rosy light was sustained. From the base of the steep wall of rock on which I stood, a moss covered ledge jutted seaward into deep water. In the surge at the rim of the ledge the dark fronds of oarweeds swayed smooth and gleaming as leather. The projecting ledge was the path to the small hidden cave and its pool. Occasionally a swell, stronger than the rest, rolled smoothly over the rim and broke in foam against the cliff. But the intervals between such swells were lo ng enough to admit me to the ledge and long enough for a glimpse of that fairy pool, so seldom and so briefly exposed.And so I knelt on the wet carpet of sea moss and looked back into the dark cavern that held the pool in a shallow basin. The floor of the cave was only a fewinches below the roof, and a mirror had been created in which all that grew on the ceiling was reflected in the still water below.Under water that was clear as glass the pool was carpeted with green sponge. Gray patches of sea squirts glistened on the ceiling and colonies of raft coral were a pale apricot color. In the moment when I looked into the cave a little e lfin starfish hung down, suspended by the merest thread, perhaps by only a single tube foot. It reached down to touch its own reflection, so perfectly delineated that there might have been, not one starfish, but two. The beauty of the refle cted images and of the limpid pool itself was the poignant beauty of things that are ephemeral, existing only until the sea should return to fill the little cave.By Rachel Carson在海邊海岸是一個古老的世界。

自從有地球和大海以來,就有這個水陸相接的地方。但人們卻感覺它是一個總在進行創造、生命力頑強而又充沛的世界。

每當我踏入這個世界,感覺到生物彼此之間以及每一生物與它周圍環境之間,通過錯綜復雜的生命結構彼此相連的時候,我對它的美,對它的深層意蘊,都產生某種新的認識。每當我想起海岸,就有一個地方因為它所表現出的獨特美妙而占有突出的地位。

那就是一個隱匿于洞中的水潭。平時,這個洞被海水所淹沒,一年當中只有海潮降落到最低,以至低于水潭時,人們才能在這難得的短時間內看見它。

也許正應如此,它獲得了某種特殊的美。我選好這樣一個低潮的時機,希望能看一眼水潭。

根據推算,潮水將在清晨退下去。我知道,如果不刮西北風,遠處的風暴不再掀起驚濤駭浪進行干擾,海平面就會落得比水潭的入口還低。

夜里突然下了幾場預示不祥的陣雨,一把把碎石般的雨點被拋到屋頂上。清晨我向外眺望,只見天空籠罩著灰蒙蒙的曙光,只是太陽還沒有升起。

水和空氣一片暗淡。一輪明月掛在海灣對面的西天上,月下灰暗的一線就是遠方的海岸——8月的望月把海潮吸得很低,直到那與人世隔離的海的世界的門檻。

在我觀望的時候,一只海鷗飛過云杉。呼之欲出的太陽把它的腹部映成粉色。

天終于晴了。后來,當我在高于海潮的水潭入口處附近站著時,四周已是瑰紅色的晨光。

從我立腳的峭巖底部,一塊被青苔覆蓋的礁石伸向大海的最深處。海水拍擊著礁石周圍,水藻上下左右地飄動,像皮面般滑溜發亮。

通往隱藏的小洞和洞中水潭的路徑是那些凸現的礁石。間或。

6. 求120句優美的英語句子,附翻譯

1.夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 2.世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 3.世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 4.是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。 It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 5.無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 6.如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 7.跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。

你肯挾 瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼? The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 8.她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 9.有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 10.憂思在我的心里平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 11.有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微(風思)的,正在我的心上奏著 潺(氵爰)的樂聲。 Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 12.“海水呀,你說的是什麼?” “是永恒的疑問。”

“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?” “是永恒的沉默。” What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence. 13.靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 14.創造的神秘,有如夜間的黑暗--是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間 之霧。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 15.不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。 Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一個路人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過 去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 17.這些微(風思),是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心里歡悅地微語著。 There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 18.你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫著呢。 讓我只是靜聽著吧。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen. 20.我不能選擇那最好的。 是那最好的選擇我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 21.那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 22.我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 23.“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默著?” “我不過是一朵花。”

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?“ I am a mere flower. 24.休息與工作的關系,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關系。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 25.人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 26.神希望我們酬答他,在于他送給我們的花朵,而不在于太陽和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth. 27.光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中游戲,它不知道人是會欺 詐的。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie. 28.啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror. 29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記: “我愛你。”

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature。

7. 英文的優美短句子(帶翻譯)五個

1。如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見。

If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.

2。寧愿笑著流淚,也不哭著說后悔。心碎了,還需再補嗎?

I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

3。沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰。

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

4。命里有時鐘需有 命里無時莫強求

You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

5。當香煙愛上火柴時,就注定受到傷害

When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.

6。愛情…在指縫間承諾 指縫…。在愛情下交纏。

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

7。沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

8。記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.