比喻事物的句子英語

解夢佬 0

1. 贊美美好事物的英文比喻句

1. you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】

2. you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【國際最通用的表揚!】

3. we're so proud of you.(我們十分為你驕傲。)【最高級的表揚!】

4. i'm very pleased with your work.(我對你的工作非常滿意。)【正式、真誠的贊揚!】

5. this is really a nice place.(這真是個好地方!)【隨口就說、但效果很好的表揚!】

6. you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【與眾不同的表揚!】

7. you always know the right thing to say. = 8. you're very eloquent.(你總是說話得體。)【高層次的表揚!】

9. nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【極其地道的表揚!】

10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表揚!】

11. everything tastes great.(每樣東西都很美味!)

12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可愛。)【外國人絕對喜歡聽的表揚!】

13. what an adorable baby!(多麼可愛的孩子。)【只管大膽用!】

14. i admire your work. = 15. i respect your work.(我對你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】

16. you've got a great personality.(你的個性很好。)【一個非常安全的表揚!】

17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美國人極其喜歡的表揚!】

18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人驚訝。)【絕對和其他人不一樣的表揚!】

19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英語。)【用了六星級形容詞!】

2. 英語的比喻句有哪些

1. The Children were as busy as bees,making Preparations for the festival.

孩子們準備過節忙得像蜜蜂一樣。

2. The Chinese people stood up like a giant.

中國人民像巨人一樣站起來了。

3. Use a book as a bee does a flower.

像蜜蜂利用花一樣,去利用書籍吧。

4. The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.

一個人的童年,就好比一天的早晨

5. The muscles of his brawny arms are as strong as iron bands.(Longfellow)

他強壯手臂上的肌肉像鐵鑄的帶條。

6. Parks are to the city as lungs are to the body.

公園對于都市正如肺對于人的身體。

7. Our village is no less beautiful than this picture.

我們的鄉村同這幅畫一樣美麗。

8. his woman made him fetch and carry just as if he was a geat Newfoundland dog.

這個女人就和紐芬蘭的大狗一般。

9. His heart shivered as a ship shivers at the mountainous crash of the waters.

他的心顫動了,好像一艘船在排山倒海的波濤中顛簸。

10. Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body.

學習對于頭腦,如同食物對于身體一樣不可缺少。

11. Death may be as heavy as Taishan or as light as a feather.

死或重如泰山,或輕如鴻毛。

12. An individual is to the revolutionar as a screw is to a machine.

一個人的作用,對于革命事業來說,就如一架機器上的一顆螺絲釘。

13. Just as we sweep our rooms,so we should sweep backward ideas from our minds.正像打掃房屋一樣,我們也要掃除我們頭腦中落后的東西。

14. What salt is to food,that wit and humour are to conversation and literature.

雋語和幽默對于會話和文學,恰如鹽對于食物一樣。

15. What blood vessel is to a man's body,that railway is to transportation.

鐵路對于運輸,好比血脈對于人的身體一樣。

16. The first time I read an excellent book,it is to me just as if I had gained a new friend.

起初我讀到一本好書時候,我認為它是我的良師益友。

17. With the development of these new tools,it is as if man has suddenly become a millionaire of the mind.

隨著這些新工具的發展,好像一個人突然成為知識上的百萬富翁。

18. You might as well expect a river to flow backward as hope to move me.

你不能動搖我的心,正如不能使河水倒流一樣。

3. 類比修辭的英語句子

Analogy(類比):將兩個本質上不同的事物就其共同點進行比較,是通過比喻手法的綜合運用幫助說明道理或描述某種復雜情況。

例:Appropriate praise to a child is what the sun is to a flower。

恰當的贊揚對孩子的作用,就像陽光對于花朵的作用一樣。

(這里把“贊揚的作用”和“陽光的作用”進行類比)

Writing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo。

寫一本有關詩歌的書如同將一片玫瑰花瓣扔進大峽谷等待它的回音。

(將“寫書的動作”和“把玫瑰花瓣扔到大峽谷等回音”相類比)

滿意請采納