表達謝意高級書信英語句子

解夢佬 0

1. 如何道謝:13個表達謝意的英文短句匯總

1. Thanks a lot .

2. Thanks very much.

3. Thank you very much.

4. Thank you so much.

如果你想要強調你的感激程度或是想表現得禮貌一點,你可以用以上表達。

Thank you so much for helping me out today。今天非常謝謝你幫我。

Thank you very much for dinner – it was great。晚餐非常棒,太謝謝了。 Thanks a lot for looking after the children。非常感謝你幫忙照看孩子。

Thanks very much for making dinner tonight。謝謝你做晚餐。

5. Thanks a bunch. 這是非正式的道謝方式,但有時具有諷刺意味,告訴別人他們做的事一點幫助都沒有或者不友善。“Thanks a lot”和“Thanks very much”也可以這麼用。

You told Tony what I told you in confidence? Thanks a bunch! 你告訴托尼我私下告訴你的事了?真謝謝你啊!

Thanks a lot for spoiling my evening。多虧了你啊,毀了我一個晚上。

6. Much obliged .這是非常正式的表達,用來感謝別人為你做的事。

“You can use the facilities whilst you are in the club”. “Much obliged“。 “在俱樂部你可以使用所有設施。”“非常感謝。”

7. You've saved my life.

8. I owe you one/I owe you big time. 當別人在你處于困難時伸出援手,你可以用上述表達表達謝意,但也是非正式的。

Thanks for giving me a lift to the station. You saved my life.謝謝你讓我搭便車到車站,你救了我的命啊

9. Cheers . 這是另一種表達謝意的非正式用語,經常出現在英式英語中。一些同學常常會在寫作的時候用到這個詞,這是不恰當的。請記住“cheers”是非正式用語,所以當給你不認識的人寫信或寫商業郵件時,不要使用這個詞。 '

Here's that book you wanted to borrow.' 'Oh, cheers.' “這是你要借的那本書。”“哦,謝了。

10. You're too kind這是非常禮貌的道謝方式,哪怕對方可能聽起來有些不真誠(取決于誰在說!)

Thank you for for the glowing praise. You're too kind。謝謝你的稱贊。你太客氣了。

12. I'd like to thank…這通常用于正式發言中的道謝(比如奧斯卡典禮)

I'd like to thank everyone for coming along and supporting us today.我想要感謝一直以來陪伴和支持我們到今天的人。

13. Many thanks這是正式的道謝方式,用在寫信和寫郵件的時候。

Many thanks for the lovely present.謝謝你送的禮物。

2. 表達感謝英語句子

Thanks to you (we made it on time.)

都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。

I couldn't have done it without you.

若是沒有你,我不可能做到。

I'm truly grateful for your help.

我非常感激你的幫助。

Your help is greatly appreciated.

非常感激您的幫助。 (很正式!)

I'd like to express my gratitude.

我要表達我誠摯的謝意。 (相當正式!)

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

為了使我去紐約的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝。

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in 。

感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。

You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.

希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。

Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感謝您友好而熱情的來信。

As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you。

一打開您寄來的包裹,就覺得應該立即寫信致謝。

I just wish you could have seen 。

我愿您知道……

You were kind to send a gift 。

承蒙好意,送來禮品……

Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)。

厚禮于今早收到(當……,厚禮正等我們去拿)

Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.

意中之禮物果然可喜,而意外中之禮物更使人喜出望外。

You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.

再沒有比您的禮物更為我所想要的了。(更能使我喜歡了)

You must be a mindreader.

您一定很會摸透別人的心思。

3. 表達“感謝”的英語句子有哪些

Thank you very much. 非常感謝你。

2. Thanks a lot. 太感謝你了。 3. Thanks a million.感激不盡。

表達“感謝”的英語句子: 1、I appreciate your support. 我很感激你的支持。 2、I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎麼表達我的謝意。

3、I owe you one. 我欠你一份人情。 4、I'm much obliged to you. 我對你滿懷感激。

5、I'm grateful for your help. 我很感謝你的幫忙。 6、I'm in your eternal debt. 我欠你的一輩子都還不完。

7、Thanks anyway. 無論如何,還是謝謝你。(注:本句用在對方雖然沒能幫上忙,但你仍想表達謝意) 8、Thank you for contacting us. 有人寫信來詢問公司的服務,向他們對公司的興趣表示感謝。

9、Thank you for all your assistance. 有人給了你特別的幫助,一定要感謝他們! 10、Thank you raising your concerns. 就算某個客戶或是經理寫郵件給你對你的工作提出了一定的質疑,你還是要感謝他們。

4. 英語寫信句子

英語寫信常用詞句:開頭用語I'm sorry I've been so slow in answering your letter。

這麼晚了才給你回信,我很抱歉。

I must apologize for my delay in answering your letter。由于耽誤了給你回信,我向你道歉。

Please excuse this very short note.請見諒我的短箋It was good to hear from you and I shall be very pleased to let you have the information you need.很高興收到你的來信,我非常樂意把這個有用的消息帶給你。

結尾用語 I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 期待你的回信。 please give my best wishes to your parents. 替我向你的父母問好。

please give my best regards to your family. 替我向你的家人問好。 How have you been? 你最近好嗎? Looking forward to your early reply. 望您盡快回信。

God bless you. 上帝會祝福你的。 It is a pleasure for me invite you on blhalf of 。

to accept 我非常樂意接受你的邀請。

I am wrtting to you in connection with 。 我給你寫信。