優美中文句子的英文翻譯

解夢佬 0

1. 要優美英文的句子(30句)帶中文翻譯的那種

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息

一聲,飛落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow

leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall, there with a sign.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字里。

A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的

接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as

one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her

head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而

俱下麼?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.

will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear

to each other.

憂思在我的心里平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent

trees.

2. 優美的英語句子帶中文的

推薦回答

1.我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.

No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

2.愛情是一個精心設計的謊言

Love is a carefully designed lie.

3.承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然后不見

Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

4.凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去

Fading is true while flowering is past

5.為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.

Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of。

6.愛情…在指縫間承諾 指縫….在愛情下交纏.

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

7.如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了

If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars

8.感受夢的火焰,感覺飛舞瞬間,當一切浪漫遙遠,永恒依然

to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there

3. 需要大量的英語優美的句子~需要中文解釋~

1 我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2 愛情是一個精心設計的謊言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3 承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然后不見 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 4 凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去 Fading is true while flowering is past 5 為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我. Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of。

6 如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars 7 如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered . 8 寧愿笑著流淚,也不哭著說后悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎? I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix? 9 天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過 There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 10 當香煙愛上火柴時,就注定受到傷害 When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt 11 人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪 When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended. 12 命里有時終需有 命里無時莫強求 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life. 13 沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰. No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others. 14 永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。 Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 15 在回憶里繼續夢幻不如在地獄里等待天堂 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell 16 哪里有真愛存在,哪里就有奇跡 Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 17 愛情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪里,就把歡樂帶到哪里。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人 At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 21 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。 Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me. 22 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 23 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。 If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 24 愛是長在我們心里的藤蔓。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 25 因為你,我懂得了愛。 If I know what love is, it is because of you. 26 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。

Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。 The darkness is no darkness with thee. 28 如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 28 治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。 There is no remedy for love but to love more. 30 如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。

When love is not madness, it is not love. 31 有愛的心永遠年輕。 A heart that loves is always young. 32 愛情就像月亮,不增則減。

Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 33 靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。 The soul cannot live without love. 34 生命雖短,愛卻綿長。

Brief is life, but love is long. 35 愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。 Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak. 36 沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 37 我的愛與你同在。 My heart is with you. 38 盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想! I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet! 39 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。

I'll think of you every step of the way. 40 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候 Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 41 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。 Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 42 在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. 43 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。 Every day without you is like a book without pages. 44 愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出 Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of. 45 愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。

Love is a light that never dims. 46 愿你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。 May your love soar on the wings of a dove in 。

4. 求描寫風景的優美英語句子

At the Edge of the SeaThe shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been an earth and se a there has been this place of the meeting of land and water. Yet it is a world that keeps alive the sense of continuing creation and of the relentless drive of life. Each time that I enter it, I gain some new awareness of its beauty and it sdeeper meanings, sensing that intricate fabric of life by which one creature is linked with another, and each with its surroundings.In my thoughts of the shore, one place stands apart for its revelation of exquisite beauty. It is a pool hidden within a cave that one can visit only rarely and briefly when the lowest of the year's low tides fall below it, and perhaps from that very fact it acquires some of its special beauty. Choosing such a tide , I hoped for a glimpse of the pool. The ebb was to fall early in the morning. I knew that if the wind held from the northwest and no interfering swell ran in f rom a distant storm the level of the sea should drop below the entrance to the pool. There had been sudden ominous showers in the night, with rain like handfuls of gravel flung on the roof. When I looked out into the early morning the sky was full of a gray dawn light but the sun had not yet risen. Water and air were pallid. Across the bay the moon was a luminous disc in the western sky, suspended above the dim line of distant shore — the full August moon, drawing the tide to the low, low levels of the threshold of the alien sea world. As I watched, a gull flew by, above the spruces. Its breast was rosy with the light of the unrisen sun. The day was, after all, to be fair.Later, as I stood above the tide near the entrance to the pool, the promise of that rosy light was sustained. From the base of the steep wall of rock on which I stood, a moss covered ledge jutted seaward into deep water. In the surge at the rim of the ledge the dark fronds of oarweeds swayed smooth and gleaming as leather. The projecting ledge was the path to the small hidden cave and its pool. Occasionally a swell, stronger than the rest, rolled smoothly over the rim and broke in foam against the cliff. But the intervals between such swells were lo ng enough to admit me to the ledge and long enough for a glimpse of that fairy pool, so seldom and so briefly exposed.And so I knelt on the wet carpet of sea moss and looked back into the dark cavern that held the pool in a shallow basin. The floor of the cave was only a fewinches below the roof, and a mirror had been created in which all that grew on the ceiling was reflected in the still water below.Under water that was clear as glass the pool was carpeted with green sponge. Gray patches of sea squirts glistened on the ceiling and colonies of raft coral were a pale apricot color. In the moment when I looked into the cave a little e lfin starfish hung down, suspended by the merest thread, perhaps by only a single tube foot. It reached down to touch its own reflection, so perfectly delineated that there might have been, not one starfish, but two. The beauty of the refle cted images and of the limpid pool itself was the poignant beauty of things that are ephemeral, existing only until the sea should return to fill the little cave.By Rachel Carson在海邊海岸是一個古老的世界。

自從有地球和大海以來,就有這個水陸相接的地方。但人們卻感覺它是一個總在進行創造、生命力頑強而又充沛的世界。

每當我踏入這個世界,感覺到生物彼此之間以及每一生物與它周圍環境之間,通過錯綜復雜的生命結構彼此相連的時候,我對它的美,對它的深層意蘊,都產生某種新的認識。每當我想起海岸,就有一個地方因為它所表現出的獨特美妙而占有突出的地位。

那就是一個隱匿于洞中的水潭。平時,這個洞被海水所淹沒,一年當中只有海潮降落到最低,以至低于水潭時,人們才能在這難得的短時間內看見它。

也許正應如此,它獲得了某種特殊的美。我選好這樣一個低潮的時機,希望能看一眼水潭。

根據推算,潮水將在清晨退下去。我知道,如果不刮西北風,遠處的風暴不再掀起驚濤駭浪進行干擾,海平面就會落得比水潭的入口還低。

夜里突然下了幾場預示不祥的陣雨,一把把碎石般的雨點被拋到屋頂上。清晨我向外眺望,只見天空籠罩著灰蒙蒙的曙光,只是太陽還沒有升起。

水和空氣一片暗淡。一輪明月掛在海灣對面的西天上,月下灰暗的一線就是遠方的海岸——8月的望月把海潮吸得很低,直到那與人世隔離的海的世界的門檻。

在我觀望的時候,一只海鷗飛過云杉。呼之欲出的太陽把它的腹部映成粉色。

天終于晴了。后來,當我在高于海潮的水潭入口處附近站著時,四周已是瑰紅色的晨光。

從我立腳的峭巖底部,一塊被青苔覆蓋的礁石伸向大海的最深處。海水拍擊著礁石周圍,水藻上下左右地飄動,像皮面般滑溜發亮。

通往隱藏的小洞和洞中水潭的路徑是那些凸現的礁石。間或。

5. 英語優美句子 附帶翻譯

I don't care about other questions and I just try to be myself.

我不在乎別人的質疑,我只會做好自己。

Attempt doesn't necessarily bring success, but giving up definitely leads to failure.

努力不一定成功,但放棄一定失敗!

I would rather he remember me the way I was.

我只愿他記得我當初的樣子。

Some people say that true lovers are one soul that is separated when it's born and those two halves will always yearn to find their way back together.

有人說“情侶”是靈魂轉世時一分為二,此生都在尋找另一半。

When the world says,"Give up!"Hope whispers,"Try it one more time."

當全世界都在說“放棄”的時候,希望卻在耳邊輕輕地說:“再試一次吧”!

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.

對明天最好的準備就是今天做到最好。

Dear Daddy, I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king.

親愛的老爸,也許有一天我會找到我的王子,但你永遠是我的國王。

English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.

英語傷我千百遍,我待英語如初戀。

You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

你已經一無所有,沒有什麼道理不順心而為。(喬布斯)

6. 十句英語優美的句子有翻譯的

我愛你并不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。

I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。

No person deserves your tears, and who deservers them won't make you cry.

只因為某人不如你所愿愛你,并不意味著你不被別人所愛。

Just because someone doesn't love you as you wish, it doesn't mean you're not loved with all his/her being.

一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。

A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.

錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。

The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her.

永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。

Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.

你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對于某人來說,你就是全世界。

You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you're the world.

不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。

Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.

也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。

Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you'll be thankful.

不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。

Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.

生活中總會有傷害你的人,所以你仍然需要繼續相信別人,只是小心些而已。

There will always be people who'll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.

做一個更好的人,確信在遇見一個新的人之前自己是誰,也希望那個人知道你是誰。

Be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.

7. 英文的優美短句子(帶翻譯)五個

1。如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見。

If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.

2。寧愿笑著流淚,也不哭著說后悔。心碎了,還需再補嗎?

I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

3。沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰。

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

4。命里有時鐘需有 命里無時莫強求

You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

5。當香煙愛上火柴時,就注定受到傷害

When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.

6。愛情…在指縫間承諾 指縫…。在愛情下交纏。

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

7。沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

8。記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.

8. 帶翻譯的優美英文句子

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. 不要輕易說你愛我,除非你是認真的,因為我可能會做出一些瘋狂的事,比如。。相信你

You cry to the piercing that person is the person you love. Make you laugh to heartless man, is love you.讓你哭到撕心裂肺的那個人,是你最愛的人。讓你笑到沒心沒肺那個人,是最愛你的人