表達珍重的英文句子

解夢佬 0

1. 用英文表達友誼的句子

A friend is a loving companion at all times.

朋友是永久的知心伴侶。

When I think of you the miles between us disappear.

當我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。

You're wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.

你是一位難得的摯友,我對你的珍重與歲俱增。

A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out

2. 珍重用英文怎麼說

Please take good care of yourself.

多多珍重。

We value co-operation, but they ought to set store by it, too.

我們是珍重合作的,但必須他們也珍重合作。

You are very much loved, appreciated and missed.

我們非常愛你,珍重你,想念你。

He must make much money on those tennis shoe endorsements he does.

他替那些網球鞋珍重廣告,就賺了不少錢。

As the weather is capricious lately, you should be very careful, and I sincerely hope you will soon get well again.

近來天氣變化無常,望多珍重,并衷心希望您能早日康復。

3. 一些用英語表達祝福的句子

慰問 With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows. 在這悲傷的時刻,請接受我的慰問和心意……還有永遠屬于你的永恒的友誼。

We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could. 如果有可能,我們愿做任何事以稍釋你的悲痛。 I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you. 你知道嗎?很多思念你的朋友在分擔你的悲傷,希望你能感到安慰些。

At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours. 在這悲戚的時刻,謹向你和你的親人致以深切的慰問。 嬰兒誕生 Baby Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY! 衷心祝賀新生兒誕生,并致以最良好的祝愿! How wonderful it is to hear about your baby! Congratulations to you and the lucky little one. 欣聞得嬌兒,令人無比快慰, 祝賀你倆和你們幸運的小寶貝! On the birth of your child,May the precious new life you've brought into the world bring you a world of new joys. 在你倆喜得貴子之日,愿新生的小寶貝給你們帶來數不盡的新歡樂! Congratulations! May your son bring you happiness. 恭喜你們,并祝愿你們的兒子給你們帶來幸福。

Two dears, sweet Twins! What fun! How nice! You've been blessed——not once——but twice. 一對逗人喜歡的雙胞胎!多麼開懷!多麼可愛!你們不是一次得到上帝祝福,而是兩次獲得青睞! 感謝篇 Acknowledgement Your kindness means so much. 你的關心銘記在心。 Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy. 你的體貼關懷給了我巨大的欣慰。

I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness. 對于你給予我的無微不至的關懷,不勝感謝。 Thanks a million. 萬分感謝! It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend. 只有在這樣的時刻,一個人才會真正領略到朋友的深情厚意。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort. 你的慰問給我帶來了莫大的安慰。 Thank you for the gift. We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you. 謝謝你饋贈禮品, 我們感激你的盛情,永遠珍愛你給我們的漂亮的饋禮。

I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me. 我無法告訴你我收到你饋送的漂亮的生日禮物,我是多麼的高興。 You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more. 你送給我的禮物真是讓我太高興了。

Thank you for your gracious hospitality. 感謝你們的親切款待。 I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time. 這是我度過的最愉快的時光。

4. 表達關心一個人的英文句子

1) You look more beautiful every time I see you. 每次見到你,你都更漂亮。

2) I love you with all my heart. 我全心全意愛你.

3) I love you for you. 我真心愛你.(簡單吧!當你想表示愛的是對方的人,而不是其他如錢財,權勢等,

就可以這樣說.

4) For the same reason you like me, I like you, too.我也喜歡你啊,就想你喜歡我一樣.

5) My love for you is as deep as the sea. 對你的愛,似海深.

6) I'll love you as long as I live. 愛你一輩子(愛你千萬年).

7) If the sun were to rise in the west, I'd never change my mind to love you forever.即使太

陽從西邊出來,我對你的愛也不會改變.(順便溫習一下虛擬語氣吧)

8) You're the only man/woman I could be happy with.(這句話是不是太夸張?)

9) I'm so happy with you in this starry night.在這繁星閃爍的夜晚,跟你在一起非常快樂.

10)I love stars, and you're as beautiful as a star.我喜歡星星,而你就跟星星般美麗。(是

俗了點,可人家就這麼說!)

11) If you go away, I'll be blue. I'll miss you when you leave. 假如你走了,我會很沮喪. 你離

開,我會很想念.

12) That reminds me too much of you.那使我很想你.(并不一定要用think、miss等單詞哦)

13) I'm singing a torch song for her. 我單戀她.(因失戀/單戀而唱的歌就是torchsong)

14) I'm sending your favorite red rose to feast your eyes upon. 我要送你你最喜愛的紅玫瑰,讓

你欣賞。(女孩子都喜歡紅玫瑰?)

15) Will you accept me? I wanna share my life with you.你答應我的求婚嗎?我想永遠和你在一起