英語表達安慰的句子

解夢佬 0

1. 求一些能安慰人的英語句子,急用

take it easy 不要緊張 不要著急

don't worry 不要擔心

don't mention it 別提了 沒事

that is ok/all right 沒問題 沒事

don't be nervous 不要緊張

我們都同情你,不過你也不要過于悲傷,因為那于事無補。

We all sympathize with you, but don't take on so;that won't help matters.

不要被悲痛情緒壓倒。

Don't give way to grief .

不要過度悲傷。

Don't carry your grief to excess.

聽到這事我很難過。

(I'm) sorry to hear that.

你今天看上去很悲傷。

You look sad today.

我真的很難過。

I feel so sad.

那你肯定很難受吧。

It must be tough for you.

我理解你的心情。

I know how you feel.

這種事誰都會遇到。

It happens to everyone.

別哭了。

Don't cry.

擦擦眼淚。

Wipe your tears.

振作起來!

Cheer up!

2. 四條英語傷心安慰的句子

沒有人會比你自己更愛你自己。

你傷心的時候想一想,三年以后你還會在乎這件事嗎?

你并不是失敗的,說你失敗的那些人,是因為他們不愛你。

難過只會吞噬你的正能量。

No one will love you more than you own.

你傷心的時候想一想,三年以后你還會在乎這件事嗎?

You are sad to think, three years later you will care about it?

你并不是失敗的,說你失敗的那些人,是因為他們不愛你。

You are not a failure, those who say you fail, because they don't love you.

難過只會吞噬你的正能量。

Sorry just devour your positive energy.

3. 一些用英語表達祝福的句子

慰問 With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows. 在這悲傷的時刻,請接受我的慰問和心意……還有永遠屬于你的永恒的友誼。

We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could. 如果有可能,我們愿做任何事以稍釋你的悲痛。 I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you. 你知道嗎?很多思念你的朋友在分擔你的悲傷,希望你能感到安慰些。

At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours. 在這悲戚的時刻,謹向你和你的親人致以深切的慰問。 嬰兒誕生 Baby Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY! 衷心祝賀新生兒誕生,并致以最良好的祝愿! How wonderful it is to hear about your baby! Congratulations to you and the lucky little one. 欣聞得嬌兒,令人無比快慰, 祝賀你倆和你們幸運的小寶貝! On the birth of your child,May the precious new life you've brought into the world bring you a world of new joys. 在你倆喜得貴子之日,愿新生的小寶貝給你們帶來數不盡的新歡樂! Congratulations! May your son bring you happiness. 恭喜你們,并祝愿你們的兒子給你們帶來幸福。

Two dears, sweet Twins! What fun! How nice! You've been blessed——not once——but twice. 一對逗人喜歡的雙胞胎!多麼開懷!多麼可愛!你們不是一次得到上帝祝福,而是兩次獲得青睞! 感謝篇 Acknowledgement Your kindness means so much. 你的關心銘記在心。 Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy. 你的體貼關懷給了我巨大的欣慰。

I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness. 對于你給予我的無微不至的關懷,不勝感謝。 Thanks a million. 萬分感謝! It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend. 只有在這樣的時刻,一個人才會真正領略到朋友的深情厚意。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort. 你的慰問給我帶來了莫大的安慰。 Thank you for the gift. We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you. 謝謝你饋贈禮品, 我們感激你的盛情,永遠珍愛你給我們的漂亮的饋禮。

I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me. 我無法告訴你我收到你饋送的漂亮的生日禮物,我是多麼的高興。 You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more. 你送給我的禮物真是讓我太高興了。

Thank you for your gracious hospitality. 感謝你們的親切款待。 I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time. 這是我度過的最愉快的時光。

4. 誰能給我一些用英語安慰人的話 啊

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。