1. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些
1、然后你想大喊一聲:“誰來?*******把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting, “will someone please shout me!”
2、唉,該怎麼辦,到底該怎麼辦呢?
oh what to do, what to dooo?
3、我受夠了。
i'm fed up.
4、其實一點小事就讓你一天都郁悶難當。
it doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.
5、你的老板對你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you,
6、也許只是一覺醒來,沒有感覺到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
you might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
7、發現自己又多了幾條皺紋,又重了幾斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一個大包。
find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose.
8、我今天感覺很沮喪。
i'm frustrated today.
9、這的確很蠢, 因為你只能年輕一次,而且絕對不可能老兩次。
this is crazy, because you're only young once and you're never
10、你可能忘記了約會對象的名字,或是有張可笑的照片被登出來。
you could forget your date's name or have an embarrassing photograph published.
11、你根本無法振作起來。
you can't rise to the occasion.
2. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些
1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mind
The boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。
老板這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好像是心事重重的
2.苦苦哀求 press one s suit
She pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。
她苦苦哀求丈夫再給她一次機會
3.心涼了半截 cool one s ardor
Lily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。
莉莉深深愛上了公司的老板并打算嫁給他,但是當她聽說他玩弄過幾個女孩子之后,她的心都涼了半截。
4.受冷落feel left out
Who would like to feel left out at such a situation?
在這樣的場合上,誰愿意受到冷落那?
5.心里特別難受 be sick at heart
I felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。
看到她受到那般傷害我心里特別難受
6.為難 be in a pickle
I m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。
我真的很為難,我本應該給他買件皮衣,可我沒有那麼多的錢
7.心煩意亂 nerves on edge
I don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。
這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的
8.頭痛得快炸了a splitting headache
I have a splitting headache。
我的頭痛得快炸了
3. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些
1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mindThe boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。
老板這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好像是心事重重的2.苦苦哀求 press one s suitShe pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。她苦苦哀求丈夫再給她一次機會3.心涼了半截 cool one s ardorLily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。
莉莉深深愛上了公司的老板并打算嫁給他,但是當她聽說他玩弄過幾個女孩子之后,她的心都涼了半截。4.受冷落feel left outWho would like to feel left out at such a situation?在這樣的場合上,誰愿意受到冷落那?5.心里特別難受 be sick at heartI felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。
看到她受到那般傷害我心里特別難受6.為難 be in a pickleI m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。我真的很為難,我本應該給他買件皮衣,可我沒有那麼多的錢7.心煩意亂 nerves on edgeI don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。
這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的8.頭痛得快炸了a splitting headacheI have a splitting headache。我的頭痛得快炸了。
4. 描寫心情的英語句子
what a bad day for me
what a pity
how terrible!!
I am in an ill humor.
我心情不好。
I'm in a bad mood
I'm in foul temper
I'm feeling rather blue
I"m in that low frame of mind.
I"m in a bad temper
lost,失落drowsy,心情低下
傷心
grief
grieve
hurt
smart from
teen