1. 如何用英語安慰心情不好的人
1. Pull yourself together.
振作起來。
2. Keep your chin up.
別灰心。
3. Don't let it get you down. It will be over with soon.
別為此煩惱。事情很快就會過去的。
4. Don't be so miserable!
別這愁眉苦臉的。
5. Cheer up! things will work out for the best.
高興點兒。事情會有好結果的。
6. Take heart- we'll find a way out.
振作起來,我們會有辦法的。
2. 英語作文朋友心情不好應該如何安慰他 60
提供大概的想法哦,其他的朋友自己再擴充吧we can't live wll without friends , friends to us is what water to fish . we share happiness and sorrow with each other ,firstly,the most important thing is to stay with he or she , try to listen to her/him. as we all know , listenning to others plays a important role in this situation, it provides her/him a chance to pour her sorrow out .secondly, help her/him to face this problem , you needn't say many words but support her/him to solve this problem by themselves.finally, youcan invite her/he to go shopping or do other thing you usually do together .this is mainly because to shift their attention.in a word , everybody will in bad mood ,and who is your real friends?please remenber :a friend in need is a friend indeed。
3. 四條英語傷心安慰的句子
沒有人會比你自己更愛你自己。
你傷心的時候想一想,三年以后你還會在乎這件事嗎?
你并不是失敗的,說你失敗的那些人,是因為他們不愛你。
難過只會吞噬你的正能量。
No one will love you more than you own.
你傷心的時候想一想,三年以后你還會在乎這件事嗎?
You are sad to think, three years later you will care about it?
你并不是失敗的,說你失敗的那些人,是因為他們不愛你。
You are not a failure, those who say you fail, because they don't love you.
難過只會吞噬你的正能量。
Sorry just devour your positive energy.
4. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些
1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mind
The boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。
老板這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好像是心事重重的
2.苦苦哀求 press one s suit
She pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。
她苦苦哀求丈夫再給她一次機會
3.心涼了半截 cool one s ardor
Lily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。
莉莉深深愛上了公司的老板并打算嫁給他,但是當她聽說他玩弄過幾個女孩子之后,她的心都涼了半截。
4.受冷落feel left out
Who would like to feel left out at such a situation?
在這樣的場合上,誰愿意受到冷落那?
5.心里特別難受 be sick at heart
I felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。
看到她受到那般傷害我心里特別難受
6.為難 be in a pickle
I m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。
我真的很為難,我本應該給他買件皮衣,可我沒有那麼多的錢
7.心煩意亂 nerves on edge
I don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。
這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的
8.頭痛得快炸了a splitting headache
I have a splitting headache。
我的頭痛得快炸了