關于心情不好失眠的英語句子

解夢佬 0

1. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些

1、然后你想大喊一聲:“誰來?*******把我打死吧!”

and you feel like shouting, “will someone please shout me!”

2、唉,該怎麼辦,到底該怎麼辦呢?

oh what to do, what to dooo?

3、我受夠了。

i'm fed up.

4、其實一點小事就讓你一天都郁悶難當。

it doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.

5、你的老板對你百般挑剔,

your boss is picking on you,

6、也許只是一覺醒來,沒有感覺到或者看到自己最棒的一面,

you might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,

7、發現自己又多了幾條皺紋,又重了幾斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一個大包。

find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose.

8、我今天感覺很沮喪。

i'm frustrated today.

9、這的確很蠢, 因為你只能年輕一次,而且絕對不可能老兩次。

this is crazy, because you're only young once and you're never

10、你可能忘記了約會對象的名字,或是有張可笑的照片被登出來。

you could forget your date's name or have an embarrassing photograph published.

11、你根本無法振作起來。

you can't rise to the occasion.

2. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些

1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mind

The boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。

老板這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好像是心事重重的

2.苦苦哀求 press one s suit

She pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。

她苦苦哀求丈夫再給她一次機會

3.心涼了半截 cool one s ardor

Lily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。

莉莉深深愛上了公司的老板并打算嫁給他,但是當她聽說他玩弄過幾個女孩子之后,她的心都涼了半截。

4.受冷落feel left out

Who would like to feel left out at such a situation?

在這樣的場合上,誰愿意受到冷落那?

5.心里特別難受 be sick at heart

I felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。

看到她受到那般傷害我心里特別難受

6.為難 be in a pickle

I m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。

我真的很為難,我本應該給他買件皮衣,可我沒有那麼多的錢

7.心煩意亂 nerves on edge

I don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。

這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的

8.頭痛得快炸了a splitting headache

I have a splitting headache。

我的頭痛得快炸了

3. 有沒有關于心情的英文句子

❤I'll be alright,One day 。

Someday 。Just not today。

❤我會好起來的,總有一天,某一天。只是不是今天。

❤Learning is a gift。 Even when pain is your teacher。

❤學到東西,是一種禮物。哪怕,教你學習的老師叫做疼痛。

❤ If only you knew how much I think of you。❤ 假如你知道我有多想念你那該多好。

❤It is not about me not caring - what is the difference whether I care or not。 ❤ 有些事情不是我不在意,而是我在意了又能怎樣。

❤Who doesn't become stronger as they get hurt?❤ 誰不是一邊受傷,一邊學會堅強。這些是我喜歡,且覺得表達意思很不錯的英文簽名。

要采納噢。

4. 有關抑制抑郁的英語句子

我只能想象到你必須要經歷什麼,但我會盡力去理解你。

What you should say instead: I can only imagine what you must be going through, but I will try to understand the best I can.你應該說:我會陪在你身邊,肩膀隨時供你靠。一起喝杯咖啡怎麼樣?What you should say instead: I would love to spend some time with you, and I'm more than willing to be your shoulder to lean on. Maybe we can grab some coffee and catch up?你應該說:我能看到你在努力,這讓我也很焦心,我能做點兒什麼呢?What you should say instead: I can see that you are struggling, and it makes me upset. What can I do?。

5. 描寫心情的英語句子

what a bad day for me

what a pity

how terrible!!

I am in an ill humor.

我心情不好。

I'm in a bad mood

I'm in foul temper

I'm feeling rather blue

I"m in that low frame of mind.

I"m in a bad temper

lost,失落drowsy,心情低下

傷心

grief

grieve

hurt

smart from

teen

6. 表示心情不好的英語句子有哪些

1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mindThe boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。

老板這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好像是心事重重的2.苦苦哀求 press one s suitShe pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。她苦苦哀求丈夫再給她一次機會3.心涼了半截 cool one s ardorLily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。

莉莉深深愛上了公司的老板并打算嫁給他,但是當她聽說他玩弄過幾個女孩子之后,她的心都涼了半截。4.受冷落feel left outWho would like to feel left out at such a situation?在這樣的場合上,誰愿意受到冷落那?5.心里特別難受 be sick at heartI felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。

看到她受到那般傷害我心里特別難受6.為難 be in a pickleI m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。我真的很為難,我本應該給他買件皮衣,可我沒有那麼多的錢7.心煩意亂 nerves on edgeI don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。

這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的8.頭痛得快炸了a splitting headacheI have a splitting headache。我的頭痛得快炸了。

7. 求一篇關于心情不好的英語文章順便翻譯一下

我自己寫的,你要嗎?

The heat really agitates me!這悶熱實在讓我焦躁,

If the question was left unspoken, 如果沒人開口回答這問題,

then , when will your answer be ready? 那你什麼時候才能給我答案?

or you just make it the lottery, 或者,就讓它像彩票那樣,

I will never be the winner. 我絕對不會中獎。

-

The heat really agitates me,

when will the delicious breath of rain be back again? 什麼時候,我才能再次呼吸雨的香味?

then , what make the dolefulness flood is that , 然而,讓我泉涌的是,

the ensueing cloud is not the one that blocks out the sun , 隨之而來的云兒啊,不是遮蔽太陽的,

but my sunny dream . 而是我心中的夢的。

-

The heat really agitates me,

A paralyzed inability seems to fog me to tackle the chores. 我已無能為力再處理這些瑣事,

yeah, chores are enough to make me fidgety. 這些瑣事已足夠讓我焦慮。

-

It just a small wish to flee the chores,

but , unfinished。這僅僅只是個小小的愿望,希望能逃離這瑣事,

卻,總也完成不了。

嘻嘻,翻譯成中文可能變了點味道了,

不過,也希望對你有用啊。